I use Spam Karma 2 for about 2 years now on a few different sites.
I'm very happy with it, it does the right thing and need not much
maintenance. It is a plugin, upload and activate that's it.

http://unknowngenius.com/blog/wordpress/spam-karma/

Blips
http://vlogmatic.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Monique Danielle"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Today I got some porn comments at VlogChallenge.com, so I deleted
them. When
> I checked the vlog again this person/bot had added more porn.
Other than
> making is such that I have to approve every comment, got any ideas
on how to
> stop them? Using wordpress.
>
> Cheers
> Monique Danielle
> http://wwww.vlogchallenge.com - This Week's Challenge: Danger
> http://www.vlogdiva.com - This Weeks Video: Networking Tips

Just
> [...]
>   <monique@> wrote:
>   >
>   > Hello Vloggers,
>   >
>   > I'm curious about how much times folks spend editing and what
>   programs they
>   > use? Also how often do you vlog, as that impacts time
available to
>   edit?
>   >
>   > I'm using Adobe Premiere and my editing skills are extremely
>   undeveloped
>   > (dare I say, they suck!). Anyway, I would love for folks to
reply
>   to this
>   > post by linking directly to a video or two and telling how
long it
>   took them
>   > to film and edit each video, and what editing software they are
>   using. And,
>   > how often they vlog.  I'm trying to get an idea of what I
should
>   be shooting
>   > for.
>   >
>   > The Adobe Premiere help files are pretty good, but I'm still
>   missing alot of
>   > the power of the program. Do you know of any good
>   online/interactive
>   > tutorials?
>   >
>   > I have three vlogs and I'm trying to decide how to approach
them:
>   > 1. VlogDiva - I would like to post weekly there. My favorite
entry
>   is
>   > 'Characteristics of Bad Website Design', but believe it or not
it
>   took me a
>   > long time to edit that video. So I'm starting to think that I'm
>   just going
>   > to read from a prompter. I spend so much time writing the
script
>   that I dont
>   > want to have to spend a bunch of time memorizing and editing
to.
>   >
>   > 2. VlogChallenge - That one is easy because all I'm going to
do is
>   film
>   > myself announcing a challenge. But if I can get enough
>   participants each
>   > week I would also like to make a remix of all entries for a
given
>   challenge.
>   >
>   > 3. ShopSWFL - This regional community site has a ton of back
end
>   > functionality, but no content and is basically a shell right
now.
>   But once I
>   > launch in a few weeks I would like to start doing a daily vlog
>   where I film
>   > people and places in and around SWFL for two to four minutes.
I'm