Adding linkbacks to the entries is not enough.

The issue is rehosting content that you do not have permission to
rehost and assuming it falls under your own terms of use (as though it
were willfully uploaded by a consenting user who has chosen to opt in
to the service).

This denies traffic from the original creators who otherwise have no
idea their content is being rehosted by a commercial service. Also
those original creators may not agree to the terms of use put forth by
Veoh (even if not many people read those things, they're pretty
important. If I didn't sign up for the service, I don't expect to have
to opt out of their terms).

-Josh