On Apr 8, 2006, at 11:30 AM, Andreas Haugstrup wrote:
> (and who's going to pay $20 to register each vlog entry?)

I know that this applies for photos -- so it most likely also applies
to video -- but you do have the option for "group registration" if
you have several works that are all part of one series.

I register most of my photographs... for me, one "series" is all the
photographs I've published on the web in the past three months. So
for the $30 registration fee I can get several hundred photos
copyrighted.

Maybe I should start doing this for my videos...

/Kelly
--
http://kellybelly.net