For me, the problem is that the videos of mine that Veoh has are
videos that I made to advertise my wifes business. On the original
posts on my site, I put a link to her site. Veoh does not link back to
my site. Thus my wife is losing possible clients.

Also, I am not credited with making the videos. A violation of my
copyright.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron