Hello Vloggers:
    Despite all the helpful responses to my inquiry about converting my
movies into m4v format for downloading to a video iPod  I am still having
troubles getting them recognized for downloading.
    Using a Mac, I have converted .mov into .m4v. files showing the iTunes
icon. These .m4v files have been uploaded to my website's directory
(poetryvlog.com/movies/.....m4v) but, instead of showing them, the browser
gives the "page cannot be found" "code 404" response. I can see them in the
site's directory so I know they are there.
    These m4v files were created both in iMovie  and QuickTime Pro along
with flip4mac.
    On my computer the .m4v files play as videos in my iTunes window and as
QuickTime movies.
    Any ideas as to what is causing the problem would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Michael Mart
www.poetryvlog.com