Title: .m4v problem resolved?
   Hello Vloggers:
        No sooner had I sent the last message here then it occurred to me that the problem might be with the hosting service. I called the help desk at godaddy.com and the young lady was very helpful and identified the problem as residing with them ----- they do not have the plugin required to host .m4v files.

    She said I was the first person to report this and they will do what they can to add the plugin. (She claimed not  to know what “vlog” meant.)  Indicating that this file type is to allow downloading to iPods  and somewhat surprised that no one has yet reported this problem, I joked about not letting her know my age, that I don’t own an iPod, and that I can still learn new tricks on the internet.
    Hoping this is really the problem, and unless I hear otherwise from this group, I’ll wait to hear from godaddy.com hosting that the problem is no more. Of course I will report back here.
    Michael Mart
    www.poetryvolg.com