I think copyright is only one part of the problem here. The bigger
problem in my eyes is that by Veoh caching and rehosting videos
without permission they are making it seem as though all these
vloggers are members of the Veoh community, agreeing to Veoh's terms
of service, when this is not the case. This is deceitful practice.

Its not just about link backs or adhereing to CC licenses (though that
is part of the problem). Its also about my right as a user to decide
whether or not I'd like to participate in an web community or not.
Veoh cannot make this decision for me and then tell me I have the
opportunity to "opt out" when in fact I never chose to "opt in."

-Josh