Hey Monique,

You can e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your question any time, post it to
 the blip-users group, IM me on AOL instant messenger (I'm on as
"mikehudack") or call me at 646-827-9773 (I'm in the eastern time zone).

We've got lots of support! :-D

Yours,

Mike
Co-founder, blip.tv

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Monique Danielle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Sull,
>
> I wasn't expecting support from blip here, just hoping a fellow vlogger
> could help me out.
>
> Call me dense, but I didn't realize that they had support
>
> Cheers
> Monique
>
> Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: WTF - Sound Doesn't Play on my Blip.tv
> Videos?
>

>   also should know that you can contact blip directly or use their users
> group.
>   they do respond to support request here but nobody should 'expect'
support
> here from blip.
>   luckily, they kick ass and have strong presence here.... but all blip
> users should keep this in mind.
>
>   sull
>

>   On 4/9/06, Monique Danielle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>      Hey Mike,
>
>     Thanks for the response - now that is excellent support!
>
>     How to I turn off the flash?
>
>     >
>     > Cheers
>     > Monique Danielle