i sent an email asking to have my feeds removed
it appears that this has not been done yet

i have no intention of signing up

the next step is to send them an invoice
i think josh wolf set a good precedent at $500 (that's per video)

btw, taking down you own feeds may not be enough
to do it right, they must take down every copy they made of your videos,
possibly from other feeds that may contain your vids

case in point: bottom union's carp caviar collaboration

even if they remove my feed, they are still taking my videos from other
feeds that have resulted from collaborations like this

so, yes, it an get complicated

--

Markus Sandy

http://apperceptions.org