On 4/9/06, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i'm totally with you Devlon, this was a great boost
the best part is how many new vloggers I found out about this week

Yup.  I'll still be watching videoblogging week videos for the next couple of weeks.   Then there's the mashups that will most likely be floating around...yikes!

Devlon wrote:
Videoblogging Week 2006 was fun.  If nothing else it has renewed my love for vlogging.  It also showed me how many people are out there doing it now.  Last year when I started it would have been really easy to keep up with everyone's vlogs, but not this year.

It's pretty exciting.  I hope we make it to vloggercon so we can meet y'all in person.