On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:33:19 +0200, Charles Iliya Krempeaux
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you had control of your web server you could check the "referrer url",
> and if it came from Veoh, then just block it.
>
> (I've heard it's pretty easy to do with Apache.)

And it's even for the spider not to send a referrer header at all. Even in
my consumer level webbrowser (Opera) there's a keyboard shortcut for
disabling sending referrer headers. Blocking based on referrer headers
gives only false security and only hits those who don't know better.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen