As some of you might know I'm so young that I'm still hanging out in
school. My final project at grad. school is about videobloggers and people
who watch videoblogs, and you can help me.

I have created a survey that I hope you will fill out. It shouldn't take
you more than 15 minutes and it doesn't hurt. The results will be made
public, except for any personal information (videoblogging is about
sharing, so research about videoblogs should be about sharing too). The
survey deals with your viewing and production habits.

The survey and a tiny bit more information is at http://www.remediate.org/

Surveys like this one provide better results if a lot of people complete
them. I hope that many of you will blog about the Great Videoblogger
Documentation '06. That's the only way the word will get out there. Please
help a poor viking graduate.

If I get 250 response I promise to make a cat vlog, and if I get 500 I
promise to record myself talking directly to the camera.

Thank you for all the help!

- Andreas
http://www.remediate.org/

--