I'll tell you, I have a Panasonic GS150, which might be a tiny big
over what you're looking to spend, but it freaking rocks.

It comes with a mic, that has record/zoom/etc buttons on it--and I
will tell you, having an external mic makes a world of difference when
you're trying to interview someone in a crowded convention center.

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com