Jen Simmons wrote:
> post. The best / clearest way to make sure you get credit / notice for
> your own video is to put the credit you want to get in the video. Adding
> "www.yoururl.com" at the end for 2 seconds does this perfectly.

This brings up a question I've had, I put the URL of my site at the end
of every video I've created, but more than once I've seen that when my
videos got transcoded from QuickTime to Flash that the end (the last few
seconds) disappears. I've seen this on YouTube and on Blip.tv - I'm
assuming that some weird thing happens when the video is converted. It's
always bothered me, because the video completely loses the link with my
site. Has anyone else seen this?

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/