Same here, viewing in the browser is my preferred experience. I like
seeing the video in the context of peeps sites and the text of the
entry.

And as Andreas stated, when the browser closed the cache is cleared and
disk space is recovered.

I can't see any reason why one would want to archive copies of other
peeps videos, unless of course you are watching them in places you
don't have internet access or you're editing a remix.

If you're keeping tons of OPV on your disk, you should really ask
yourself is you want to. It's like nutters people who save old
newspapers, and that's really weird.

--
cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

my vlog: http://r.24x7.com
get great hosting: http://foo.24x7.com