Please collaborate and bring it all together in VlogAssist

The connection between unstructured information (Yahoo discussion
forum) and structured information (VolgAssist forum) is there.

The whole videoblogging 2006 week tagging mess made me think of a
solution that might work, an additional forum building a bridge
between information streams and being able to find what you are
looking for. It is however in no way a replacement of the Yahoo
discussiongroup, consider it to be more of a holding place and
director to everything you want to know and keep at hand information
about videoblogging.

I have been talking to other people about this and they liked the
setup and ideas too.

Consider to become a member (Yes it is free!!!) some of the
outstanding build in features that makes it more then plain forum;

Post can include embedded video (windows, quicktime, mp4… more to
come)
Every forum can be included in a build it yourself RSS feed (member
protected)
Easy and quick picture upload to a free host and automatically
embedded in your post
Configure your own message delivery from only the forums you want
and how often you want.
Quick website memberlist with clickable links to your vlogs
Link to this yahoo group in the top menu –Y!-
Choose your own forum color.

Without explaining too much, why don't you take a look at
http://VlogAssist.com and while you are there become a member FOR
FREE.

(Also looking for contributors and moderators)

Be assured this is not a one night project. I'm running these kinds
of forums for about 5 years now and this is not a commercial
project. (I know just a handful of people ever getting rich from
running a forum)

I hope to see you and help building bridges. Your input is needed!!

Regards
Blips

http://vlogassist.com

http://vlogmatic.com