From: usadutch2001 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 1:09 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: users manual for PV-GS39 - Can't find - Desperate - Any ideas?

All Panasonic manuals can be found here;

http://service.us.panasonic.com/operman/

(do not forget to check the box;
By selecting this box and the "Locate Manual" button, I agree to
these terms and condittions)

Your PV-GS39 is here;

http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/PVGS29.PDF

(added this to http://vlogassist.com )

Blips
http://vlogassist.com Vlogging resources
http://vlogmatic.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Monique Danielle"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Thank you for all of the awesome advice/info you have all shared.
>
> I've  been trying to find a users manual for the video camera I
bought last
> month (my husband threw mine out). It's a Panasonic PV-GS39. I've
scoured
> the net and even called panasonic. But to no AVail.
>
> Got any ideas? If you don't know where I can get one, but you have
one I'll
> happily pay you to copy the entire manual and send it to me.
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > Resurrection
Tips