Use this brand new page at Freevlog to avoid the problem:
http://freevlog.org/popup/

It uses Javascript, not ActiveX.

This fix is only needed for videoblogs that have been using technology to embed the movie into the page. Anyone who's just linking to the movie file isn't affected at all. Most blogs follow the simple freevlog techniques and therefore don't need to worry about this.

I'd expect the IE for Mac won't have this problem -- in part because Microsoft isn't developing IE for the Mac anymore. IE 5.5 is the last version, and it's several years old. There won't be any new versions or updates coming out.

jen

jenSimmons
http://www.jensimmons.com
On Apr 15, 2006, at 4:44 PM, Ryan Ozawa wrote:

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.