Howdy folks.

So I've been posting strictly with h.264, knowing full well this cuts
out many potential viewers but I just couldn't deal with the artifacts
in 3ivx and garden variety mp4 (my stuff tends to be difficult to
compress). But I'm now getting requests for a qt6 compatible format
and am considering doing an mp4 (at higher data rates) alternat version.

But I'm puzzled:

1. My understanding is that only one enclosure will be picked up per
post.

2. Even if I could have both versions of each video in each post, how
would feeds be set up to get the one a particular person wants? (I'm
using typepad, all media externally hosted, feedburner for the feeds).

I guess I could just make a duplicate vlog and manually do each post
twice but it seems there must be a more elegant solution.

Thanks,

Brook

Brook Hinton
www.brookhinton.com