I think you misinterpreted my voice then. While you were being sharp
and discounting my question as worthwhile, I simply said:

> David, I could be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure you are not
> clear. I had a look at your site and you use the embed code inside an
> object. Thus when people begin to update their IE explorer browsers
> with the latest patches, etc. they will likely encounter an active-x
> button in need of confirmation.

When I said "clear", I meant "in the clear", maybe that was the
confusion.

Anyway, I am considering not updating our code. Especially if this is
just to suit an older model of IE.

Its getting to the point where I may start signaling out Internet
Explorer users and sending them to the Rocketboom Mars website to
discuss why there are there.