On 4/16/06, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can you provide a link to the exact page you get an error on from her site?  I can't seem  to see the error and I've tried a couple of places.

Yeah, I couldn't stand it, so I "fixed" the two current videos.

I'd like to see the impact of this change on my vlog, but I can't see the error even though I accepted the other day....so I need to make sure I have the update

Your vlogs are fine. I just checked 'em. Can't get to mefeedia to check, but the other 3 in your .sig are OK.

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]