--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...... If instead the video appears in a pop-up window you
> now avoid the scrolling problem, plus the viewer can place the video where
> ever they want on the screen.
> -Verdi

I agree.  I use pop-up Flash 8 windows, often several to a post.  I think I have avoided the IE problem that way.  But, as I work only on a Mac and have no access to a Windows machine, I wonder if I could ask a favor of someone who has been testing sites to take a look at one of my videos on http://hestablog.com and let me know if there is a problem.

Also, I would like to share a simple way of updating to Flash 8.  On2, the company that actually did the Flash compression code that Adobe MM licensed, put up a site for the FlashObject Express Install so that a novice user can update to Flash 8 with minimal intervention.  It is at  http://www.on2.com/flashtest/  Until this simple site, getting people on IE who were just getting comfortable with email to upgrade to Flash 8 was horrid.

Stan Hirson
http://hestablog.com