I have 7 videos ready to play on the front page of my site. User
clicks, video plays. User clicks a different video, current video
stops, new video plays. None of the videos start playing unless the
user requests it. Thanks to Enric's plugin, it's a rather smooth solution.

Aside from popups, my second pet peeve is a video that automatically
starts playing when I hit a page. I prefer that the viewer has the
power to decide whether or not they are going to watch, or request to
watch a video on my site.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Monique Danielle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>