What's is the best resource for quality music that is licensed under
Creative Commons?

Rationale:
I'm looking for music for a 4 minute piece about some kids making video art.
At this stage I'm not sure what style the music will be, but I'd like to
start listening to some samples and get some ideas.

I also want to look into submitting the work to some community channels, but
the local channel here requires music cue sheets and documentation that all
rights have been cleared. So I need to be able to show that I have
clearance. They're happy with a Creative Commons license.

Also, as I have no money, the best option seems to be to go for Creative
Commons licensed music.

I'd rather not wait for dozens of downloads, only to trawl through a
mountain of sub-standard music. So the site needs to have music of a
reasonable quality.

Hence the question...

Thanks a lot to anyone who can help with this question.

Cheerio,
Daryl

P.s. - is this subject a 'stub' for the videoblogging wiki?
P.p.s - Is there a videoblogging wiki?