Hey Bre,
I'm assuming your working on your Mac. So like Josh said, if you can download an alternate version like mp4 that would be helpful. If not you can use a program like SnapzProX to make a screen recording of the video in mp4. I haven't really used iDVD much so I'm not sure if when you drag 320 X 240 quicktime movie in it if it'll resize them to 720 X 480. If not you'll have to convert everything to DV with QuickTime Pro first and then drop them in iDVD. There could be an easier and cheaper way to do this but this would work.
-Verdi