Hi all,
>From today, Mefeedia supports the rel=tag standard.

This means that you can put tags in your blogpost, and your video will
be tagged automatically at Mefeedia. No more having to come to
Mefeedia just to tag all your videos.

To add tags, just add something like the following to your blogpost:

<a rel="tag"
href="http://mefeedia.com/tags/videobloggingweek2006/";>videobloggingweek2006</a>

As with the other sites that support this standard, the link can go to
any website, like Technorati, Wikipedia or Mefeedia, as long as the
last part of the link is the same as the tag.

We also used our Powers (tm) to run the script back in time, to the
beginning of 2006, so if you were already using tags in your
blogposts, all your videos have been tagged since January 2006. So all
your videoblogging2006 tags are in Mefeedia now, whether you tagged
them in Mefeedia or not:
http://mefeedia.com/tags/videobloggingweek2006/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,