of interest, maybe.....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Freesound <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 18, 2006 2:01 PM
Subject: Freesound :: We want to know about your creations!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Freesound User!

-----------------------------------
/ April 18 : We want to know about your creations!

Freesound will most likely be featured in a television program and we need a (long) list of
works created with Freesound. Music, websites, video, games... If your work is available
online, please point us to it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, preferably yesterday ;-)

Send us a link to your work:
http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/contact.php?subject=my%20work

-----------------------------------
/ April 18 : Freesound competition!

This week the full list of entrants and the list of the judges will be published online.
Keep checking the site for more news!

-----------------------------------

If you've enjoyed freesound in the past, why not add some sounds of your own or donate to
freesound?

Help Freesound get through it's second year: http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/donate.php

kindest,

- the freesound project admin

-------

All replies to this address will be automatically junked! If you wish to reply to this mail, reply to the email address "freesound AT iua DOT upf DOT es"

If you don't want to receive any more freesound mails, please change your settings in your personal preferences on freesound: http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/usersViewSingle.php ( make sure you're logged before going to this page )

-------

--
Sull
http://vlogdir.com