  Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:26:32 -0400
  From: Randolfe Wicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Wired article on YouTube

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Reason: Illegal host/domain name found"

You're missing the ".com" part at the end.  And you've misspelled "blogging" (as "vlogging").

This is Video Blogging (with a "B") and not Video Vlogging.

So.... You have "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  It should be "videob[EMAIL PROTECTED] .com".

(Note, "video blogging" is often shortened to just "vlogging".  But you wouldn't say "video vlogging" since it is redundant.)

See ya

Can anyone explain why this has been happening to me.  I finally
went to Yahoo, signed in and posted the previous messages from there.

Randolfe (Randy) Wicker

Videographer, Writer, Activist
Advisor: The Immortality Institute
http://www.blip.tv/posts/?user=Randolfe%20Wicker