Hey Joe,

What are you seeking a hosting service for? Is they personal videos,
blog posting, or is it some type of produced content?

Are you looking for a lot of traffic for your video or are you just
looking for something to share videos?

I would say if you are looking for blog integration blip tv is first
in class. If you are looking at personal video sharing, vsocial is a
decent service. For a ton of traffic you but less than desirable rights terms can use Youtube or Myspace.
Or if your video is a regularly produced show, or short films, our
site YouAreTV does that really well I think :).

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Verdi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I seem to be having difficulty in publishing videos to ourmedia.
> I go through the form, hit submit and about 5 minutes later I get a
> blank page or one of those pages you get when a page can't be
> displayed. Then I check my ourmedia.org page and it doesn't list the
> video.
>
> Anyone know of any alternatives?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Joe