On 4/19/06, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
also, the amount of time it takes to make video, manage a site, and promote your stuff through social structures (like this list, for example). this is time that some cannot afford with any consistency and one of the reasons for that can be economic.

no doubt !
especially if you're like a video perfectionist!

Also, my daughter will be 2 in July.  These first few years with her have been amazing and she takes priority over me goofing around with videoblogging :)

My day job def is what really kills me, though.

Yup, that's what I spend more and more time working on and being more and more bitter about it :)

sull