That's a valuable lesson I think - give up on your dreams. ;-)

done!

On 4/20/06, Chuck Olsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, all of Amanda's favorite vlogs ARE vlogs

Ohh yeah, I didn't get that from the way it's presented.

Also -- Amanda said (off-list) that she gave them a longer
list of vlogs, inclusing Steve's Vlog Soup, TikiBar, Quirk's Singing
Woodchucks, etc. but they truncated the list.

And, congrats RB on Rolling Stone! 10 years ago, my dream was
to be in WIRED magazine. I gave up on that dream, and now it's
come true. That's a valuable lesson I think - give up on your dreams. ;-)

Al Franken fans, click here:
http://mnstories.com/archives/2006/04/al_franken_st_j.html

Anne Walk
http://loadedpun.com