made me think of  aline in a movie called "Malice" where Alec Baldwin is told of his "God Complex".
he goes something like....
"I don't have a God Complex..... I am God"

screw this, use google, sull... use google......

booYa!

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/MovieSpeeches/moviespeechmalice.html

On 4/20/06, andrew michael baron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No, I was trying to say that what used to be God is now just a
stepping stone. . .

On Apr 20, 2006, at 2:20 PM, Deirdre Straughan wrote:

> Did you buy five copies for your mother?
>
> On 4/20/06, andrew michael baron < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> There is also an article that came out yesterday in Rolling Stone
>> Magazine but I haven't seen it online. Its called: "Vlog Stars,
>> Online video bloggers are redefining the worlds of news and
>> entertainment". It mentions Rocketboom, Ask a Ninja, Kitkast, Vlog
>> Soup, A Good Word With the T-Bird. They used a stock photo of
>> Rocketboom so I wound up also pictured in the article. 10 years ago,
>> my greatest dreams and aspirations was to be in the Rolling Stone. As
>> a musician, that's as far as my dreams could go back then. It would
>> include the end-all-dream of being owned by Sony for $2000/month with
>> a bonus of a million dollar debt.
>>

> --
> best regards,
> Deirdré Straughan