Hello,

I'd say probably "yes".  There's alot of "company flippers" getting into this now.

If you're not sure what I mean by "company flipper",... think "house flipper".  In other words, people who start up a company hoping to make it attractive enough to attract venture capital and then get bought up... and then they leave the company (taking all or alot of the money with them).  (Just people trying to make a quick buck.)

But that's OK.  Vlogging and the whole Internet TV thing is here to stay (regardless of them).  This is all part of social change.  (In the same way that the Internet,  and then the Web, and then blogging, etc etc,... was part of social change.)

See ya