It's just a really large file, Charles; I just tested it and it took about 10 minutes to download from the server on my DSL connection.  (It's about 76MB, since the podcast runs about 80 minutes -- but well worth, I hope you'll agree!)

Please let me know if it never seems to arrive, and I'll deliver you an alternate link to download the audio.  Perhaps I'll place it in on my VoyagerRadio.com server so that it downloads faster in the future...I just wanted to keep it coming from Liberated Syndication's servers so that I get their fancy stats!

Thanks again,
Harold