A long list of music and sound links is here

http://www.vlogassist.com/viewforum.php?f=24

I used http://www.artistserver.com/ a few times, they have tons of
music with different kind of licenses.

About the Creative commons licensing you can read more here;
http://creativecommons.org/audio/

quote:
"Creative Commons helps you publish your work online while letting
others know exactly what they can and can't do with your work."
/quote

Blips
http://vlogassist.com Videoblogging resources
http://vlogmatic.com