I think it was posted twice but i'm not sure about that.

Whenever there are events mentionded in this group or discovered in
other places it will also be posted here;

http://www.vlogassist.com/viewforum.php?f=2 The events forum!

It is because of the continued stream of messages I have started this
website to collect information people like to have at hand in a
organised way, as we all know searching this forum can be tedious.

You can take part of this informationstream too. This is also would be
a good opportunity to explain the benefits of the vlogassist forums again;

Let me say first that it is NOT a replacement for this discussion-forum.!!

You have to be a member to;
-Post.
-Receive email status messages from forums you select. LIKE EVENTS !!
in a frequency you select.
-Receive RSS feeds from forums you subscribe to.
-Quick and easy member list with websites.
-Lexicon (still under construction)
-Embedded video in post. (USE Firefox !!)
-Use your favorite color (7 choices)
-Use private messaging.
-Sell your obsolete vlogging stuff.

Some people like a WIKI, that's fine too, for me it is too static,
with a forum you can still have discussions about a topic. I'm not
looking for a discussion about the difference and pros and cons
between a wiki and a forum please choose your own preference, both
way's can live next to each other in my world heck I even link to the
wiki in some instances and i'm not competing.

Until now we only have 13 members while I know from the statistics
that lots of people are reading it. Please become a member so you can
add you website to the member list and have all the benefits mentioned
above. Also important; IT IS FREE !!!

Get your name on the members list now go to http://vlogassist.com

THE VIDEOBLOGGING RESOURCE

regards