It's funny because I used a public domain version of Cole Porter's
"Let's Do It" for the end titles of Kitkast and although it sounds
like a nice sweet song, it had a few racist slurs that I cut out of
the clip I used.  The line was:

"Chinks do it, Japs do it..."

I was shocked when I first heard it... Rudy and I think it may have
fallen in the public domain because of those racist slurs.

Casey
http://www.kitkast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron