No, it's not that kind of message. Blogger generates this message when
a person is trying to post to their blog via Blogger's email-to-blog
gateway. I've set up blogs that allow participants to blog via email,
and we used to get these errors occasionally. So someone has set up a
blogspot blog so they can subscribe to the list as a blog and get the
rss feed as well. It's a good idea - I'd actually like to use the RSS
feed from it to follow the list - but blogger's email interface is
really unreliable, and for now it seems to be bouncing messages.

andy

> Perhaps someone with a @blogger.com is subscribed to this mailing
list, and
> their mailbox is full... and it's bouncing back to the original
author of
> the post.
>

> --
>     Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.