Hey Folks,
Dave Todd from eyespot here.
I try not to use this group as a promotional vehicle but... we're
running a contest this weekend for the best short movie shot
exclusively with a mobile phone and mixed on eyespot.
We'll pick a winner on Monday and them $500 cash. The
goal here is to be as creative as you can and show us what you can
do with mobile phone video + the eyespot Mixer.

To get started join the 72 Hour Mobile Video Contest group on
eyespot.

http://eyespot.com/groups/72HourMobileVideoContest

Then get creative...interview strangers, write a script and act it
out in your backyard, ask your friends to tell their favorite joke,
etc.

500 Bucks would buy a lot of drinks during vloggercon!
thanks,
Dave

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use