This is just a reminder. If you haven't filled out the survey yet, I'd
really appreciate it if you took the time. It will only take 10-15
minutes. I will let the survey run for a couple more days and then I will
close it and start working through the data.

You can fill out the survey at <URL: http://www.remediate.org/ > where you
can also read a little bit more about the project.

Thank you,
Andreas

PS. I'm at approx. 160 responses, so no cat vlogs from me unless lots of
people answer soon. Boo. :o(
PPS. Thank you to everyone who's reponded so far. You guys are awesome!

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use