Okay Mike (@ Blip), you're on.
I've sent screen shots and such for Mike to see if he can diagnose the
problem. I prefer to use Blip's archive thumbs as they atleast use the
image that I sent.
Perhaps Blip can give me formatting options, like mefeedia, as far as
2, 3 or more columns to use.

I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Mike

http://vlog.mikemoon.net

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Hudack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Mike,
>
> That shouldn't be!  Your thumbs should show just fine on your
Blogger page.
> I'd love to help you out with this.
>
> Could you e-mail me (mike AT blip DOT tv) or [EMAIL PROTECTED] off-list and
> we'll work through this with you?  You can also catch us on AOL instant
> messenger most of the time.  I'm on as "mikehudack".
>
> Yours,
>
> Mike
> Co-founder, blip.tv
>
> On 5/3/06, Mike Moon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I checked into this, but I have some issues (different issues then the
> > normal issues I go through life with).
> > With medeedia, only 3 of the 20 clips in my feed have thumbnails. And
> > the 3 that did have thumbnails, they aren't the picture I included and
> > just don't represent the clip well. (It has been 3 days since I setup
> > mefeedia)
> >
> > I also see I have the same visual archive option at Blip. On the setup
> > for Blip, it shows all my clips great, but when I paste the code into
> > Blogger, it doesn't show up at all. I've tried pasting it a couple
> > different locations (sidebar and footer) but it doesn't show.
> >
> > Mike
> > http://vlog.mikemoon.net
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "daweedrex" <daweedrex@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Just excited - I just created a visual archive for my videoblog. I
> > > used Ryanne's tutorial, but then posted the mefeedia _javascript_
right
> > > into the sidebar of my blogger blog - and it works and it's cool.
> > >
> > > Take a peek - http://www.davidleeking.com/etc
> > >
> > > David
> > >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Fireant Individual Typepad