hi andreas. that's not exactly true. it is a problem we will all deal with. not just the u.s.

we are already fighting similar ideas sneaking into our country (canada). and companies have long ago stopped being associated with any one country.

On 5/3/06, Andreas Haugstrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 03 May 2006 20:38:25 +0200, Josh Leo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yikes, even if this crappy idea goes through it is not like they are
> closing
> the internet... we would still be able to email eachother... even if it
> would feature tons of ads and crap like that.

Just to point out the obvious: This is US legislation, only people in the
US (or internet traffic going through the US) would be affected. It's not
the end of the internet, just the end of a usable internet inside the US.
:o)

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen