Hello,

On 5/3/06, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wonder if it would be valuable to tag all our "Save The Internet" related videos.  It would be interesting to get a feed of videos that support net neutrality.  (SaveTheInternet.com might even be interested in linking to such a feed to show movement on the issue among The People)

What do you (everyone) think?  Is i worth it?  If it is ... would we tag them 'netneutrality' or 'savetheinternet' ... or what??

(This may have come up before.  I've been a bit busy with work so I haven't been following the mailing list that closely, but....)

Jeff Pulver is offering $1000 for people doing this:

http://www.pulver.com/savethenet/

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.