I don't necessarily disagree with some of what you're arguing but... who are these Corporatists? Many of us work for corporations, large or small, one way or another. Does that make us all automatically evil?

There is a lot wrong in the US (and every other country I know anything about), but I suspect that (in the case of US)  the problems have more to do with the ignorance and intellectual laziness of the masses than the evil workings of a cabal of CEOs trying to run the world for their own convenience.

After all, if Microsoft were smart enough to be running the world, you'd think they could apply those smarts, say, to getting a new operating system out.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.beginningwithi.com (personal)