hi all,

Just a small question, as you may be aware I am gonna be at
Vloggercon this year and I am traveling all the way from the UK, this
is not the problem, nor is the jet-lag.  No nothings as benign or small.

Just I have heard that I need a Bio-metric passport to enter the
states.  Does anyone know that this is true as my current passport
isn't bio-metric.  Is this true?  Do I need a Bio-metric passport to
visit or what, has anyone flown from the uk to the states recently
without or what?

Need to know, the US Embassy is website is a bout as much use as a
chocolate pocket in a sock.

Paul Knight
(pjkproductions)

Fireant Individual Typepad