Looks great on the video iPod Casey!  It automatically added the black bars at the top and bottom.  Cant wait to subscribe

On 5/7/06, Casey McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey guys,

I just posted a Teaser on Galacticast.com and am looking for a
volunteer to download the file to their iPod to tell me whether it
works okay or not... the show will be in widescreen even though the
iPod is not (yet), so I just want to see whether it:

a) automatically adds black bars on top and bottom of screen;
b) stretches/warps it vertically to fit your screen;
c) doesn't work at all.

Please let me know ASAP since I'm launching Galacticast on Monday.

THANKS A MILLION!
Casey

http://www.galacticast.com/

Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM