Grrr
I forgot that the reason I walked away from putting videos up for a
while was because I've got some frustrating issues.
But I was so excited to put together a Vloggercon Promo that I crashed
head first into the impenitrable wall of error messages.

Ok, here's the issue:
The files that come off my camera are mov.
I'm on a PC using Windows Movie Maker because Avid doesn't work for
some reason (retried it again today just for kicks, still not working).
I've tried multiple free converters (I've lost count) and none of them
worked properly.
PS Thanks to Verdi who suggested one a while back (it has been the
most successful of all the failures), I tried it but when I try to
play the converted video all I get is sound, it says that I don't have
the right codec (H263)

So, where can I get this H263 codec?  I've looked all over for it and
I see lots of pages describing it but nowhere where I can get it.  But
I wouldn't even know what to do with it once I got it.
Can someone help me?

Fireant Individual Use
Explains