yeah bluehost support is great.

however ... you're using blogger?  Do you really need a hosting company?

On 5/8/06, drpoulette < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I use bluehost.  It works fine.  I do agree that they are both
probably very similar.  Bluehost also has very quick response time
with support questions.

Dennis Poulette
ymimexico.org/vlog

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM