Heath, why don't create one or two vlog posts? You could make an
evergreen vlog page that they could refer to for a variety of
purposes. Get them to write up content. It doesn't have to be much.
Point the camera at some of the ring leaders and get them talking.

Do a little snip, snip, upload and post.

I don't live in your area but this is the kind of thing that if a
non-profit that I trusted and believed in asked I'd do it. It doesn't
take that much time.

Now it is *really important* to set up limits. Make it clear that you
are not the free video person for everything that they want recorded.

Hate to break it to ya but "you" are the appointed messenger. Unless
you can rope or teach other folks to do it.

In the name of Vicki Vale, I salute you. Turbines to power, engines to
speed baby.

Gena

http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Video