Hello,

On 5/8/06, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
WWWhatsup wrote:
> hmmm, looking at your file, pete, it seems the actual media links
> come in the form:
> http://tinkernet.org/enclosure.cgi/http://www.archive.org/download/Tjaw_1/20060505tjaw.mov
>
> which just loads in your page, rather than the media. If wondered you edited out the cgi bit, maybe it would work?
>
> but then I had a go:  http://punkcast.com/punkcast.xspf
>
> and the VLC just hangs, same as you..

I had a typo in the first URL which I just fixed. All the URLs should be
valid now.

So are there any XSPF playlists with video that work with VLC?

It might be working on other platforms.  (VLC runs all over the place: Linux, Windows, Mac, etc etc.)

I've forwarded the bugs to the VLC mailing list.  (Maybe we'll get a VLC 0.8.6 real quick to fix this :-)  )

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca